Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've angered the Machine Spirit

In other words, I can't use my laptop's keyboard, and my iPod's headphones' left earphone is inert. Goddamit i wasted one whole afternoon trying to trouble shoot it. then i remembered I had an USB keyboard lying around....TIME WASTED, DAMMIT!

I have no idea what i said though, it seems the Adeptus Mechanicus has laid a snare trap for me, and i've sorta stepped into it. Now my keyboard is screwed up. I can't type no shit, i can't use the command buttons, it's inert. They've seemed to ambush my earphones as well. Only my right earphone can hear sound, the other one is dead. DEAD. 

In other news, always remember to clean your spare parts when not in use for a long time. The keys of my USB keyboard is too damn sticky. It almost feels like the aftermath of some indecent event...

Anyhoo, I'll be brining this laptop tomorrow to the it's service shop in town. I'm glad that there's such thing called warranty. 

No comments: