Thursday, May 15, 2008

Look who's back (Intoducing Hatsune Miku)

Well well well, look! That jerk is back! Oh wait... yeah I'm back. Sorta feeling better know after doing some personal soul searching, but yeah, GET THAT IMAGE OF ME CUTTING MY OWN WRIST OUTTA YOUR HEAD, i mean, ahem, I'm not emo, but that last message said otherwise huh. But yeah, I'll be damned if i start cutting my own wrist, my blood is too precious to be wasted on such meaningless way of self abusing.

Anyway, I've came back from the depths of the bottomless pit, and I've added two new gadgets to the blog: The Miku Player and the Talking Miku Clock. The Miku player, is by far in my opinion, the best gadget I've seen ever. It contains 176 songs sung by our beloved Hatsune Miku herself, and I've gotta say: I LOVE HER VOICE EVEN THOUGH IT'S ROBOTIC x3. I recommend 恋は戦争 for a start because it is extremely awesome. Notice the small square box next to the name of the song? That is a link to a video, or rather, the music video on Nicovideo of the song. If you have a Nicovideo account, go ahead and watch it. The music video is also one of the reasons I've recommended the song, because in the MV, Miku looks badass, BADASS I TELL YOU.

Another thing I've added is the Miku Clock. What's so special bout it? It talks, 'nuff said. just click on Miku in the clock and she'll speak out the time in her oh-so-sweet-so-lovely robotic voice. Also, if you click on the music note instead, she'll sing a short song for you.

Anyway, if me or any of my acquaintances find more on Hatsune Miku's gadget, be sure to keep a look out for it, you might never know when will it appear on my blog.

~End of Transmission~

No comments: